Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

unable to capture customer eVars from Mobile SDK to Adobe data collection

Level 1

Hi team,

As mentioned above i have been trying to capture a specific eVar (eVar110) from Mobile SDK to Data collection platform. However, even after multiple attempts i'm not able to collect the data. We were able to extract the data of ECID by explicitly capturing it through processing rules but failing to do it for custom eVars.
Below is the of the XDM type: xdm.experience.analytics.customdimensions.eVars.eVar110

Data that is shown on Launcha.x._experience.analytics.0.customdimensions.0.evars.evar110(Context Data)

i'm not so sure if this can be an issue with case sensitivity but need your inputs on the same. Please advise.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi @JeshwanthJa can you please elaborate a bit more your request, because it's not clear to me.

Which version of Mobile SDK are you implementing? Where do you want to see the data (Analytics, AEP, both...)? What information the eVar110 contains?

Best,
Alberto