Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unable to breakdown in Workspace

Level 2

We have two report suites. The 2nd being built with the 1st as the template. We have the same props and evars. We can see data in general reports.

In workspace we want to build a project that shows prop9 (filtered) and then break that down by evar6.

In the 1st report suite, works beautifully.

In the 2nd, we cannot breakdown, regardless of what we're trying to breakdown by. 

Any thoughts on what is missing/wrong with 2nd report suite that is not allowing this functionality?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If I understand this correctly, you are able to drag the evar9 dimension from the left rail but not able to drop it on the prop9 values? Does it work after refreshing the page? If not, I would recommend raising a ticket with customer care (customercare@adobe.com). 

If this is was not the issue as I have described. Can you elaborate more?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If I understand this correctly, you are able to drag the evar9 dimension from the left rail but not able to drop it on the prop9 values? Does it work after refreshing the page? If not, I would recommend raising a ticket with customer care (customercare@adobe.com). 

If this is was not the issue as I have described. Can you elaborate more?