Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Trouble tracking clicks on element CSS selector. Alternatives?

Level 2

Hi there - 

Just trying to figure out Adobe Launch. I am looking to track clicks on a live chat button. I'm not exactly a coder but -

With the following code, is it possible to create a rule around the "class" value? Alternatively, can I use the text of the button "Live Chat"? 

<button _ngcontent-tiq-c79="" type="button" data-backdrop="false" class="chatButton"> Live Chat </button>

What I've tried already? I tried using CSS selector but it seems to be different for every button sonce we are using Angular. The "class" and text value "Live Chat" seem to be the only consistent values.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@puckingfeachy You can create a rule for the click of an CTA in Adobe Launch. Similar to this 

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1637416454044.png