Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Time series visualization labels

Level 2

Hi, many of my time series visualizations (line, area, bar) show missing or 'shifted' time series labels.  I think this happens because we use a fiscal calendar.  Is there any way around this besides creating my own custom time periods and using them in place of the native time periods (day, week, month)?  The example below shows missing months for instance.

Phil_H13_0-1594238942516.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Phil_H13 ,

Are you seeing this behavior across all the visualizations? If that's correct, would you mind reaching out to Adobe Client Care with all the details? Ideally, the labels shouldn't be missing even if fiscal calendar is used. This is worth investigating.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Phil_H13 ,

Are you seeing this behavior across all the visualizations? If that's correct, would you mind reaching out to Adobe Client Care with all the details? Ideally, the labels shouldn't be missing even if fiscal calendar is used. This is worth investigating.

Thank you!

Level 2
Yes, I've experienced this across any visualization where I'm trending by month. I'll go ahead and open a Client Care ticket. Thanks!

Employee Advisor

The fiscal calendar can also be a possibility, but we would like to get it checked from backend to ensure there aren't any bugs.

Thank you!