Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

The data warehouse does not load any information

Level 1

Hello.

When I access the data warehouse from the tools option and click on the Add button, it does not generate any additional information, it only shows me the loading icon.

This is due to the level of permissions I have enabled for my account ?

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-07 184621.png

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I just tested on one of my "normal" user accounts, and that is the behaviour I see too..

I am positive that it used to be that if you had no access to Data Warehouse, then it shouldn't even appear in the menu for you... looks like it's there, but it doesn't load or allow you to do anything.

This doesn't seem like a great user experience to be honest... At least if the option was missing, you would know without a doubt that you didn't have the correct permissions.. this experience just seems like it might be Adobe having a issue, or a network problem on your own local machine.....

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I just tested on one of my "normal" user accounts, and that is the behaviour I see too..

I am positive that it used to be that if you had no access to Data Warehouse, then it shouldn't even appear in the menu for you... looks like it's there, but it doesn't load or allow you to do anything.

This doesn't seem like a great user experience to be honest... At least if the option was missing, you would know without a doubt that you didn't have the correct permissions.. this experience just seems like it might be Adobe having a issue, or a network problem on your own local machine.....