Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

tagmanager 1.0 - unable to copy from dev to stage container

Level 2

I have been unable to copy the tagmanager 1.0 dev revision to stage after deploying to dev and testing.  Am I doing something wrong?  I clicking the copy to stage link and then nothing changes.  

[img]2014-09-16_1657.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I tied 3 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies between each.  I also opened a ticket with Client Care who informed me that Engineering would have to release a fix.  As a work around, I edited each container and updated the code in each environment instead of using the deploy option.  I hope this isn't going to cause an synch issue in the future.  But, at least I was able to get a code change deployed to the live container. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Shelley, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Have you already tried clearing cache/cookies or trying another browser?

Also note that version of Tag Manager is not going to be around indefinitely - I'd recommend starting to consider switching over to DTM when your organization has an opportunity to do so.

Level 4

Hi Shelley,

In addition to the last response, you might want to try the following:

1. Use a completely diff browser

2. Go to History and try deploying 

3. Could a UI issue as I have experienced multiple UI issues, specially on the Adobe Tag Manager screen.

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the Heart Icon and move this to Solved status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

Level 4

Hi Shelley,

3. Could a UI issue as I have experienced multiple UI issues, specially on the Adobe Tag Manager screen.

Do like the post should you find useful by clicking on the Heart Icon and move this to Solved status for the benefit of other users of the forum.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Harsh Kabra |  Adobe Certified Expert: Digital Analytics® & SiteCatalyst Implementation & Reporting®

Correct answer by
Level 2

I tied 3 different browsers and cleared cache and cookies between each.  I also opened a ticket with Client Care who informed me that Engineering would have to release a fix.  As a work around, I edited each container and updated the code in each environment instead of using the deploy option.  I hope this isn't going to cause an synch issue in the future.  But, at least I was able to get a code change deployed to the live container. 

Level 4

Hi Shelley,

Hope this helps!

Regards,