Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Showing unreasonable transaction amount

Level 2

hi guys, i have a question relative to the transaction amount of 2 event page. Please follow the following context for more information: currently i have 2 event page, the 1st one (click_button) hits when user click continue button at screen A and the 2nd one (onload_result) hits when user on load successfully at screen B. The logic on my mobile application is when user click continue button at screen A, then user will redirect to screen B. With the logic as mentioned above, the number of "click_button" should always be greater than or equal to the number of "onload_result". However, as you can see in the attached image. With filtering by Android and IOS, I think the number for IOS is correct, but the number when filtering by Android is unreasonable. The number of "click_button" is 435 (Unique Visitors) and 862 (Page Views) and "onload_result" is 439 (Unique Visitors) & 866 (Page Views)

for more information: I trigger Adobe tag with React Native framework and using MobileCore.trackState for both Android and IOS

Thank guys!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

@Daniel_99 , try breaking down Android by device type or operating system version and see if there are any outliers that stick out. That said, it could just be a result of the data not being filled in yet. Perhaps try breaking it down by day as well as see if the data from each day is correct. 

Level 2

hi @tomwr, when i filter with specify date for example: i choose one 6th of Aug and see this issue still happen. I mean the difference of onload_result is more than that of click_button on Android device and similar to other days like August 10

Level 1

Hi @tomwr 

Is there any way to make sure that the event already sent succeed to Adobe from Mobile application (Mobile logging, ...)

Let's say, in case we have 2 triggers event at the same time, and same condition. But by somehow, always have 1 event with greater count on Adobe dashboard.

Regards,
Kevin