Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Segment that collects the same value on two screens

Level 1

Hello, in an ecommerce app, I have a cart screen (which is optional to visit), and also a purchase confirmation screen. On both screens an eVar is defined that informs the selected product. I would like to know how it is possible to obtain the visits to the purchase confirmation page that have gone through the cart and that on both screens the product is the same (regardless of which one it is). That is, understand how to know that this "dynamic" value is the same on both screens.

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi @JBriceno ,

I think you can create a sequential segment to obtain that. One segment you can create with condition like [visit container (Cart page THEN  Confirmation Page)]. You scope within/After x page views/hits depending on number of steps in between. Other segment can be instances of confirmation page without cart page visit, so something like [visit container (exclude visit to cart page AND confirmation Page)]

Level 1

Hello, thank you for your reply. I understand that the case of using a sequence segment works correctly when we specify in it the value that should take the eVar of the selected product, in that case we know for sure that we had that same product from the cart to the confirmation.

But as we are dealing with a lot of products, how can we get those visits that select the same product throughout the funnel, regardless of the product?

Thanks