Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sharing Power BI reports with Adobe Report Builder data source outside of personal workspace

Level 1

Hi all,

I have an Adobe Report Builder excel and have scheduled for the queries to be refreshed and published to my personal workspace in Power BI every week. I've then used this Power BI dataset as the data source in a Power BI report, which I need to publish to a workspace in the service for my team email account. However, I am only able to publish the report either to my own personal workspace, or to a created workspace, but not the one associated with my team email account. I am also not able to share the report to the required workspace from the service if I publish it to my personal workspace. Does anyone know how to get around this please?

Thanks,

Anna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

All of these issues seem more MS teams/PowerBI related.

Adobe doesn't control PowerBI to PowerBI workspace/user relations ships. I have seen in PowerBI as well you may need Enterprise level account access or have your PowerBI/MS teams admin create a trusted user across multiple PowerBI instances/MS teams groups.

regards

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

All of these issues seem more MS teams/PowerBI related.

Adobe doesn't control PowerBI to PowerBI workspace/user relations ships. I have seen in PowerBI as well you may need Enterprise level account access or have your PowerBI/MS teams admin create a trusted user across multiple PowerBI instances/MS teams groups.

regards

Employee Advisor

@AnnaNiamh This seems to be more of Power BI issue, However, you can refer to this link on how to share power bi reports to other users / email IDs

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-share-dashboards#:~:text=Just%20....