Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Setting visitor targets/goals and how to display if they are met

Level 2

According to the Analytics documentation (https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/user/t_add_a_target.html) it is possible to create targets.

Lets assume the following:

1. I want to have an increase of 10% visitors every month (my KPI)

2. I set the required "Targets" which then provide me with the attached report

BUT.... How to I make a similar "report" using Dashboards? Creating a "Target" visualization in Dasboards doesn't seems possible.

I can kind of imaging that I could be able to display the table and next to the table a "Summary change" using the "Difference" column from the report

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Henrik,

Are you wanting to create something as shown in the screenshot attached?

If yes you can add the target report by clicking on 'Dashboards' and then in the dashboard view click the 'spanner' icon and select 'details' if you want to display the table or 'graph' if you want to display the graph. 

Let me know if this helps.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Henrik,

Are you wanting to create something as shown in the screenshot attached?

If yes you can add the target report by clicking on 'Dashboards' and then in the dashboard view click the 'spanner' icon and select 'details' if you want to display the table or 'graph' if you want to display the graph. 

Let me know if this helps.

Tanmay

Employee

@Henrik_Vinter_- & @TanmayMathur --We are doing research to figure out how to bring this feature to Analysis Workspace and we'd love to discuss your use cases and needs to make sure we understand customer usage as we design a solution for Workspace. If you are interested in joining a 30 minute call to discuss, let me know and we will set something up. Thanks!