Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Select number of rows for every breakdown

Level 2

Does anybody know if it's possible to select the number of rows you want for every breakdown in Workspace? For example, I have 400 rows from a prop and I need to breakdown using another one, but I need 25 rows for every item (from the 400 rows). By default it's five, I think. It's really annoying to do do it one by one.

Any advice?

Thank you so much

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I don't believe this is possible.

However If I had 400 rows that I wanted to break down by 25 I would most likely use report builder and pull a top 400 and top 25 values.

Thanks

Dave

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

I don't believe this is possible.

However If I had 400 rows that I wanted to break down by 25 I would most likely use report builder and pull a top 400 and top 25 values.

Thanks

Dave

Community Advisor

Hi,

I don't see if the workspace has a setting to set the number of rows in a breakdown. However, following Ad Hoc Analysis functionality are being moved to Analysis Workspace which can help you do this in the workspace in the future.

1. Build advanced queries with many breakdowns, all at once (similar to Table Builder in Ad Hoc)
  2. Download up to 50,000 rows/breakdown from a freeform table
  3. Remove repeat instances from Flow

For now, you can choose either of Adobe tools to do it. i.e. Adobe Report Builder or Data Warehouse or Ad Hoc Analysis ​(Ad Hoc Analysis will go into end-of-life - The current target end-of-life date for Ad Hoc Analysis is Q2 2020)

Use Full Links: Analytics Product Comparison and Requirements

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 2

Ok thanks asheeshp and davidj85759080 Anyway, I needed to do it in Workspace because it's much quicker than Ad Hoc or Report Builder (Data Warehouse is not even an option). I hope this functionality comes quickly to Workspace