Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segments missing in Adobe Data Warehouse

Level 2

Hi,

I'm experiencing trouble due to missing segments in the Data warehouse tool within Adobe Marketing Suite. Some of my segments simply are not present in the list on the Data Warehouse request page, while they are present in the segment library. Renaming them, or saving them as a new segment does NOT lead to the segments being added to the Data Warehouse segment list.

Solution requested urgently because I'm currently not able to extract data for my stakeholders.

Kind regards,

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Mark

There are certain functionalities in segment builder which means they can't be used in Data Warehouse. For example any segment that use the exclude option or a sequential segment can't be used in data warehouse.

To check to see if a segment can be used in data warehouse open up the segment in segment builder. Then in the top right hand side of the screen under the visitor, visit, page view numbers is Product Compatibility. If you see data warehouse listed here then it can be used.

1270113_pastedImage_2.png

Hope this helps

Joe

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Mark

There are certain functionalities in segment builder which means they can't be used in Data Warehouse. For example any segment that use the exclude option or a sequential segment can't be used in data warehouse.

To check to see if a segment can be used in data warehouse open up the segment in segment builder. Then in the top right hand side of the screen under the visitor, visit, page view numbers is Product Compatibility. If you see data warehouse listed here then it can be used.

1270113_pastedImage_2.png

Hope this helps

Joe

Level 2

Hi JoeBlackwell​,

I do see my segments compatible with Data warehouse but still doesn't show up in the data warehouse segment list.

Thanks,

Saritha