Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment with Exit

Level 6

Hi,

I would like to see that entered certain pages (that works with entry page) who then did not see any other page (reload is okay).

Unfortunately, I cannot build a segment with THEN "exit". Count distinct does not work for pages... Any ideas?

Regards

Stefanie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

What if you create a Fallout funnel or a Flow visualization? So you add the Page and then add all the possible touchpoints with an "eventual path" or an OR.

Then you would see the percentage how many users visit at least one other page (or not). Something like this:

2019-11-08 08_12_22- Analysis Workspace.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi Stefanie,

what about to use "Bounces" instead of "Bouncerate"?

A visit that consists of a single server call. For example, a single page visit is a bounce if a visitor does not interact with the page in a way that sends data to Adobe, such as clicking a link or a video start. If more than a single hit is received in a visit, a Bounce is not counted.

Level 6

Hi,

on this page, many reloads happen i.e. 50% of users reload the page due to the way it is built...

Therefore Bounce Rate is always far too low.

Correct answer by
Level 2

What if you create a Fallout funnel or a Flow visualization? So you add the Page and then add all the possible touchpoints with an "eventual path" or an OR.

Then you would see the percentage how many users visit at least one other page (or not). Something like this:

2019-11-08 08_12_22- Analysis Workspace.png

Employee

If I'm understanding what you want correctly, using a segment that is "Visits where Page equals (Distinct Count) 1" should do what you want.  In other words, Count Distinct should definitely work for pages.