Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment to group number of different activity map links clicked on a single page

Level 5

Hi everyone!

I have a requirement to report on the number of activity map links clicked on a single page and group customers into 1 clicks, 2 clicks, 3 clicks, etc.

I thought I could try something like this:

philipk92120636_0-1616517522641.png

But this would return visitors who have activated exactly 4 activity map links across all pages.

I tried overlaying a segment for the page in question, but this will only return the activity map links on the page I'm interested in that make up the 4 clicks across the whole visit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @philipk92120636 . If you want the visitors for a particular page who had 1 clicks or 2 click or 3 click than you can first apply condition for the pagename equals "Particular Page name" and then you can apply AND condition and in that you can write 3 conditions like IF Activity Map Links equals 1 OR Activity Map Links equals 2 OR Activity Map Link Equals 3.

Refer the below doc :-

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @philipk92120636 . If you want the visitors for a particular page who had 1 clicks or 2 click or 3 click than you can first apply condition for the pagename equals "Particular Page name" and then you can apply AND condition and in that you can write 3 conditions like IF Activity Map Links equals 1 OR Activity Map Links equals 2 OR Activity Map Link Equals 3.

Refer the below doc :-

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

Level 5

Brilliant. Thanks for the tip. If I set it up like this with an OR statement won't the segment for clicked 3 links for instance group everyone who has clicked 1, 2, and 3 links together though?