Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment to exclude product data

Level 4

Hi Team,

Due to website error, under single order_ID multiple products are coming in which units and revenue is zero. So, can I exclude the same through segment, I tried different approaches through segment but not worked. So, kindly help me with the logic. Please find the reference image below:

bindukumari1990_0-1632147899207.png

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear bindukumari1990,

I dont see any solution for it because when you include the HIT, everything in the HIT will be included and when you exclude the HIT, everything in the HIT will be excluded because all the Products are set in the same HIT.

Possible option I can think is to enable a Merchandising Evar (Any eVar) and upload Data Source based on the OrderID and Product to set some values for the correct and error products to have an differentiation. Then, include or exclude the values based on Merchandising Evar. However, we would need to validate this to make sure it works.

Sorry, i might be overthinking and if any other has some simple solution, lets hear it from them.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear bindukumari1990,

I dont see any solution for it because when you include the HIT, everything in the HIT will be included and when you exclude the HIT, everything in the HIT will be excluded because all the Products are set in the same HIT.

Possible option I can think is to enable a Merchandising Evar (Any eVar) and upload Data Source based on the OrderID and Product to set some values for the correct and error products to have an differentiation. Then, include or exclude the values based on Merchandising Evar. However, we would need to validate this to make sure it works.

Sorry, i might be overthinking and if any other has some simple solution, lets hear it from them.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics