Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment Population Verification

Level 1

Hello,

what is the best way, to verify if Users (based on Experience Cloud ID or other identifier (evar)) are qualified for a given Analytics segment?

e.g. Segment "Product A High Interest", defined by some criteria in the segment builder - page viewed, Event triggered, recency/frequency NOT "purchased" event.

If i create a table with all relevant segments with Visitors, Visits, Occurances metrics, i can´t make out, at which point an ID has qualified and then disqualified.

Are there best practices for this? I´d like to monitor all segments, that are then used for Target experiences or paid media in terms of population, qualification/disqualification and performances) 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have a dimension with the ID you are going to verify the users by, you can do it right away unless the number of uniques exceeds 500k (or the limit set for your account).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

If you have a dimension with the ID you are going to verify the users by, you can do it right away unless the number of uniques exceeds 500k (or the limit set for your account).