Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment not collecting data

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to track metrics from one of our company pages (partners.panduit.com). 

The Subdomain Visits dimension is showing data for various metrics as shown below in segment builder, however I am not seeing data being collected in Workspace.

Any thoughts on why I cannot see metrics in Workspace?

1540778_pastedImage_4.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Robert,

You may want to check your data first in the table without the segment. I checked, and the data drops to zero starting from July 21st.

It looks like an implementation issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Robert,

Make sure that you are not selecting any dimensions like Pages, URLs, Locales etc.

Try to select only the metrics Page Views, Visits and Unique Visitors by month as dimension. On selecting, if you can see numbers, then the dimension you have selected didn't involve in the segmentation.

Thank You

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Robert,

You may want to check your data first in the table without the segment. I checked, and the data drops to zero starting from July 21st.

It looks like an implementation issue.

Level 2

Thank you for the responses!  I believe I have a solution based on the information provided