Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment comparison for Target test experiences

Level 2

We recently launched a new test and I wanted to check if the customers can enter both A & B experiences. I know in theory the customer should always enter the initial experience, however, I've seen cases where the same customer saw both A and B experiences in our Tealeaf session.

Segment1(Hit container):

Activity Test = XYZ & Experience = A;  

Segment2(Hit container):

Activity Test = XYZ & Experience = B;

I build a segmentation comparison using these 2 segments and it shows ~400 unique visitors overlap. Does that mean the customers will enter both experiences? If so, what are the scenarios that can contribute to the overlap?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi fcen​,

One of the hypotheses is the the Activity was set up with an option to reentry as shown below.

target-goal-config.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi fcen​,

One of the hypotheses is the the Activity was set up with an option to reentry as shown below.

target-goal-config.png

Level 2

hi Andrey,

I thought about that option too. However, this dropdown would appear only if you select Target as the reporting tool. I'm using A4T for analysis, so my understanding is that it will default the customer to the initial activity. Thoughts?

thanks,

Fei