Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment collecting data in Audience library

Level 2

Hello.

Seven days ago I imported two segments from analytics to the audience library to be used in Target.

A week after the current size is still prompting Collecting data.

Can anyone explain what this precisely means?

collectindata.png

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Andrey, 

According to the article that you mentioned, it says that you should wait 3 days to appear the audience, but Andreas, mentioned that it happened more than 7 days.

I am experiencing a similar issue, where I exported an audience from Adobe Campain for more than 7 days, and I can see that there is population in the audience, but in the UI I can still see: "collecting data" 

Have you found the solution to this? 

Kind regards,

Ivan.- 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hey Andreas,

Jantzen Belliston perfectly explained the "collecting data" status in this post >> Why is my historical audience showing as "collecting data"?

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Andrey, 

According to the article that you mentioned, it says that you should wait 3 days to appear the audience, but Andreas, mentioned that it happened more than 7 days.

I am experiencing a similar issue, where I exported an audience from Adobe Campain for more than 7 days, and I can see that there is population in the audience, but in the UI I can still see: "collecting data" 

Have you found the solution to this? 

Kind regards,

Ivan.-