Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Seeing saved projects

Level 6

So far I like the tool, but two things:

1. It's not immediately obvious where to find saved projects. I think it's buried underneath "Show project info"

2. I tried sharing the project by adding collaborator's but I don't think they can see it

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Victor, 

1. Totally agree. We need to improve access to saved projects. We're working on a design improvement that will make it easier to get to them. 

2. Are the collaborators admins? Currently, only admins can see projects. We'll be allowing you to expose projects to others later this spring/summer. 

Thanks, 

Ben

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Victor, 

1. Totally agree. We need to improve access to saved projects. We're working on a design improvement that will make it easier to get to them. 

2. Are the collaborators admins? Currently, only admins can see projects. We'll be allowing you to expose projects to others later this spring/summer. 

Thanks, 

Ben

Level 2

We've had problems with people saving projects, only for them to disappear days later. Is there a time or maximum limit that might be affecting them? 

Employee

No, that definitely shouldn't be happening. I don't suppose you remember the names of any projects that have disappeared, do you? That might help our engineering team diagnose the problem. Would also be good to get your login company name if possible. 

Level 2

A bit vague, but one in particular had the word 'emir' in it. Our company login is 'cba'. Will monitor to see if it happens again