Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Scheduling Reports

Level 1

I have scheduled a report to be delivered at the end of the month, every month and can see that I have successfully set up the schedule since it says "on" next to the project. Where can I add emails to that specific schedule / edit the emails I have already assigned to that schedule? I can't click on "On". If I go to the project and click ''share" again it will pull up a new schedule to be created but I can't see my previous schedule(s) made.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can go to Components > Scheduled Projects to see all your existing schedules... when you click on the Report Name here (it doesn't open the report, but rather it opens the schedule).

From here you can adjust the schedule, extend it (since the max you can do is 1 year), and you can add/remove people and emails from the schedule.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

In the top menu, go to Components > Scheduled Projects to access all of your scheduled projects. You should be able to find your scheduled project in there to edit.

Ref: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/curate-share/t-schedule...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can go to Components > Scheduled Projects to see all your existing schedules... when you click on the Report Name here (it doesn't open the report, but rather it opens the schedule).

From here you can adjust the schedule, extend it (since the max you can do is 1 year), and you can add/remove people and emails from the schedule.