Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Scheduled Reports sending multiple times every morning instead of once

Level 1

I have an automated report that is generated daily at 8:01am. A few weeks ago Adobe started sending the same report multiple times in the mornings (7:57am, 8:07am, 8:36am and 9:02am) which means my recipients are being spammed with the same report. I deleted all schedules reports and updated them again to send once at 8:01am daily but I'm still seeing the same issue this week

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ncpya @Jennifer_Dungan There seems to be an issue with this. Please report to client care to get this resolved

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

This sounds like something that will require a support ticket.... Scheduled Reports have been a bit wonky the last few weeks... you are getting too many (I'm not getting enough - as in my reports are failing without telling me they failed....).

I have a P2 issue open, and I am sure other clients do as well... but I knew about the "failure to send" issue, not duplicate sends... This sounds like something the engineering team should be made aware of....

Good Luck

Level 1

Ugh, was hoping that I wouldn't have to! Thank you for the advice, sounds like there have been a few issues in the last few weeks.

I have also had the reports failing to send problem, but this one was more annoying for my stakeholders who get 4x emails of the same report before 9am

Will open a ticket!

Community Advisor

Hahah yeah... it's a toss up... annoying your stakeholders with multiples... or having to spend 3/4 of your day manually sending out reports that failed

I don't really like either scenario!

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@ncpya @Jennifer_Dungan There seems to be an issue with this. Please report to client care to get this resolved

Community Advisor

Noticed alot of issues as well around scheduled reports...

One thing we did notice was reports when sending to large distro groups...

Found duplicating report then, splitting the groups into no more than 8 solved many of the problems not all though

GLTU.