Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled report not delivered

Level 1

I've scheduled for the "Channel Overview Report" to be emailed daily, but didn't seem to work.  I tried switching out my corp email and replaced it with Gmail and Yahoo Mail and no luck either.

I checked the settings within the Schedule Manager and it seems to be setup correctly.  Does anyone have any ideas or tips?  Is there a Adobe support line I can call? 

Thanks!

~Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Daniel,

If you haven't checked already there should be a record of what happened with the scheduled send in the 'Scheduled Reports Manager'>Report Log. It is true Spam filters, such as Google's Postini, can mistakenly block Adobe emails. Your company IT department may need to ensure Adobe emails are allowed through their filters.

If you are a supported user and need to reach Adobe Customer Care you can access via the top right menu Help>Customer Care.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Daniel, what if you schedule a report to be sent to yourself immediately? Does it arrive then?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Daniel,

If you haven't checked already there should be a record of what happened with the scheduled send in the 'Scheduled Reports Manager'>Report Log. It is true Spam filters, such as Google's Postini, can mistakenly block Adobe emails. Your company IT department may need to ensure Adobe emails are allowed through their filters.

If you are a supported user and need to reach Adobe Customer Care you can access via the top right menu Help>Customer Care.

Best,

Brian

Level 1

Yes...I'll get the report within a couple of minutes if I choose to send it to immediately (which would rule out spam filter, etc.).  However, it doesn't work if I schedule for a recurring delivery.  Very strange indeed.

I've opened a ticket with Adobe support and have yet to get any answers. :(