Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Getting acess_token through OAuth Web-Server grant while NOT being Adobe Analytics user myself

Level 1

The product Im building requires our clients (Adobe Omniture users) to grant us access to their traffic data. I understand OAuth 3 legged Flow is there precisely for this purpose. I however am not a paying Adobe Omniture user and the Docs specify to use OAuth I need an AdobeID ("Step 1: Link your Analytics account to your Adobe ID") but this itself requires SiteCatalyst for which I understand I need to become a paying member. Am I mistaken in any of these steps, or is there a way around this?

Additionally following the directions of OAuth 3 legged Flow I can (ignoring step 1, as explained above) get a code through steps 2&3, however in step 4 calling https://api.omniture/com/token/?[...] to exchange code for access token returns 404. Has this changed since the docs were last updated?

Thanks,

Javier

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Javier,

I would request you to post this query on the Adobe Developer Connection forum here rather than this forum.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Javier,

I would request you to post this query on the Adobe Developer Connection forum here rather than this forum.

Thanks

Nikhil