Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Schedule share projects in workspace by email for people that doesn't have adobe user.

Level 2

I can't schedule my project for users that don't have Adobe ID, is there a problem? I also have some projects scheduled in Reports that does not deliver the file in this year.

Thanks

Diana

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There's a little extra step here.. you have to hit enter to make the email address render as an entity...

When you type it in, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675466142497.png

But, after hitting enter, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1675466166722.png

After entering each email, you need to hit enter to get it to this state...

This also means you can copy and paste multiple email addresses semi-colon or comma separated... you need to add them one by one, and making sure each email gets registered.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 2

Hi Diana,

You can fill in any e-mailaddress and Adobe will send the report to them. You don't need an Adobe ID.

Regards,

Arjan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There's a little extra step here.. you have to hit enter to make the email address render as an entity...

When you type it in, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1675466142497.png

But, after hitting enter, you will see:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1675466166722.png

After entering each email, you need to hit enter to get it to this state...

This also means you can copy and paste multiple email addresses semi-colon or comma separated... you need to add them one by one, and making sure each email gets registered.

Level 2

You're right, I was tryng only with comma and semi-colon, but without enter, thank you so much Jennifer.

Level 1

Hi @Jennifer_Dungan 

Is there any issue going on, since the above method is not working since this morning 

Level 1

Glad to see we're not the only one encountering this issue this morning.

Community Advisor

I'm also seeing this!

I've logged a ticket with Client Care, but I suggest you do the same. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Level 1

The issue appears to be resolved now, and we no longer have to hit 'enter' after inserting the email, instead a dropdown will appear, and clicking on that will register the email

Community Advisor

Yes, I am seeing this too. The issue appears to be fixed.