Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

SAINT File values are not classified in Adobe Analytics

Level 3

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I have uploaded a SAINT file in Adobe Analytics through the classification Importer. It is having all campaign-related columns(campaign name, campaign type, channels, etc.). When I uploaded my file successfully I can't see the correct classified values against the columns which I uploaded, all I see are the values from the campaign parameters.

For ex: 

Campaign ParameterChannel TypeCampaign Name
socn-fain-badcd-prow-pryw-After-lnaed-.-01-.4ABCDFESocial NetworkAfterSales

I should see "Social Network" and "AfterSales" against "Channel Type" and "Campaign Name" respectively. But I see "socn" and "badcd" in Analytics workspace.

Can you please help me in suggesting what can be the reason for this ?

Thanks in advance,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@harshu_4u In order to know why it is getting classified correctly, it is important to know how you are uploading the files, you might have to reach out to client care to get more assistance on this to know the exact root cause.

But I guess, the file that needs to upload is not in the correct format based on the requirement.

Here is the documentation for reference 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe...

Ideally, it should be in this way in this case.

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1652103768944.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@harshu_4u In order to know why it is getting classified correctly, it is important to know how you are uploading the files, you might have to reach out to client care to get more assistance on this to know the exact root cause.

But I guess, the file that needs to upload is not in the correct format based on the requirement.

Here is the documentation for reference 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/classifications/classifications-importe...

Ideally, it should be in this way in this case.

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1652103768944.png

Level 3

Hello @VaniBhemarasetty ,

Yes, my SAINT file looks like this only.

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 09.08.49.png

And format is ".tab" file.

Should I contact to Adobe client care as this issue is recurring many times.

Community Advisor

There's a similar question at https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/classification-values-res....

Bring this up with Client Care to get the Engineering team to fix the problem.

Level 3

Hello @yuhuisg ,

Yes, this issue is recurring always. If we upload 3 SAINT files, 1 would surely have this issue. Most of the time we reupload the SAINT files then it works but sometimes even after that it needs upload again.

I will try to contact Adobe client care team for this issue now.