Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Rolling Date in Adhoc

Level 8
Level 8

Hello Everyone,

Is it able to set date rolling in adhoc for the delivery option if I would like to automatically deliver by email on a daily basis?

I see it is possible to set rolling date in Analytics (Web-version), unfortunately, the complicated template can be set in Adhoc only, so, I am wondering this function in Adhoc.

Thanks in advance.

H

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, when you select a date range in Ad Hoc, there is a note just below the date selection that says 'This date will roll'. If you manually select a date, it won't roll, however if you use the pre-configured dates on the left, it will roll.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, when you select a date range in Ad Hoc, there is a note just below the date selection that says 'This date will roll'. If you manually select a date, it won't roll, however if you use the pre-configured dates on the left, it will roll.