Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Rolling Cohort Table

Level 3

Hi All,Hope you are doing good.

I have one doubt in rolling cohort table. It shows more data in +4 week column than in +3 week column. My inclusion criteria and return criteria are same which is visits>=1. Why it showing like this ? from my knowledge, In rolling cohort table shows data in each cell from the previous column. Here i am adding the screenshot here. Please help me to find why this is like this.

cohort.pngsettings.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
Definitely looks like a bug. Someone in measure slack noticed the same as well. I would recommend submitting a bug with client care (or have a supported user in your org do it).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4
Would you be able to include a screenshot of your cohort table settings? If you are using both retention and rolling than this shouldn't be possible and would be best handled as a customer care ticket.

Level 3
@ForgotPassword4Times Thank u for your suggestion. i just added the screenshot of cohort table settings in questions. Kindly look into it.

Correct answer by
Level 4
Definitely looks like a bug. Someone in measure slack noticed the same as well. I would recommend submitting a bug with client care (or have a supported user in your org do it).