Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Request Clarification on PfizerPro “Visit” Counts

Level 2

Hi All,

Hope you are doing great.

We want to understand how "visit" counts in China PfizerPro Portal (PfizerPro | 辉瑞医学平台 (pfizerforprofessional.com))

When the user first lands PfizerPro, a pop up window will be displayed as below. Only user clicks "confirmed" button, they can continue to browse the content. (Click "cancel", user will be blocked from browsing)

Our question:

1. If user clicks "cancelled" in the pop up window or directly close the page, will that visit be counted?
  2. If not, can we track those users who clicks on "cancelled" or directly leave the site?PfizerPro Visits Counts.png
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is completely related to your own implementation. If you want to know IF the initial page view is being tracked, you should test this using the Experience Cloud Debugger and see if there is a tracking call. If it's not being tracked, you should work with your implementation team to track this.

As it stands, I don't see any Adobe on that site at all, I don't get that popup, since I don't read Chinese, I have no idea what that popup is even asking people to confirm....

Maybe you are just starting implementation in a Dev environment.... but this all looks like work your internal team should be doing... not people from the community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This is completely related to your own implementation. If you want to know IF the initial page view is being tracked, you should test this using the Experience Cloud Debugger and see if there is a tracking call. If it's not being tracked, you should work with your implementation team to track this.

As it stands, I don't see any Adobe on that site at all, I don't get that popup, since I don't read Chinese, I have no idea what that popup is even asking people to confirm....

Maybe you are just starting implementation in a Dev environment.... but this all looks like work your internal team should be doing... not people from the community.