Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Reportbuilder Refresh 'Timestamp' Error

Level 2

I'm pretty new to Reportbuilder & Omniture in general, but I've encountered an error that no-one I've been talked to can make sense of. Various google/forum searches have not helped either.

I have a workbook in Reportbuilder which has previously run without a problem, but today every time I've tried to refresh I get this error message (see also attached):

'The specified time stamp (Date & Time of refresh request)  has expired or is in the future'

It's run perfectly fine before, and I don't believe I've changed anything. A couple of time it has populated a few of the reports (4-5 out of 50), but most are not.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Devinder,

The report was mine, I hadn't even shared it yet.

Adobe have since confirmed though that it was related to the processing problems that were happening on the 1st/2nd, so doesn't seem to be an issue with reportbuilder itself.

Regards,

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi

Is this a scheduled report which is own(created by) by someone else in your organization .

Regards

Devinder

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Devinder,

The report was mine, I hadn't even shared it yet.

Adobe have since confirmed though that it was related to the processing problems that were happening on the 1st/2nd, so doesn't seem to be an issue with reportbuilder itself.

Regards,

James