Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reportbuilder Refresh 'Timestamp' Error

Level 2

I'm pretty new to Reportbuilder & Omniture in general, but I've encountered an error that no-one I've been talked to can make sense of. Various google/forum searches have not helped either.

I have a workbook in Reportbuilder which has previously run without a problem, but today every time I've tried to refresh I get this error message (see also attached):

'The specified time stamp (Date & Time of refresh request)  has expired or is in the future'

It's run perfectly fine before, and I don't believe I've changed anything. A couple of time it has populated a few of the reports (4-5 out of 50), but most are not.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Devinder,

The report was mine, I hadn't even shared it yet.

Adobe have since confirmed though that it was related to the processing problems that were happening on the 1st/2nd, so doesn't seem to be an issue with reportbuilder itself.

Regards,

James

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Hi

Is this a scheduled report which is own(created by) by someone else in your organization .

Regards

Devinder

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Devinder,

The report was mine, I hadn't even shared it yet.

Adobe have since confirmed though that it was related to the processing problems that were happening on the 1st/2nd, so doesn't seem to be an issue with reportbuilder itself.

Regards,

James