Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Suite shows Activation "Pending"

Level 2

Hi All,

Greetings!

I am new to adobe analytics and trying to understand how to implement adobe analytics for one of my clients.

I have created a report suite and had set it's go live date to 14-nov-18  2 weeks back.

I have deployed the launch tags on website and passing all eVars and Props which should be populated in the report suite.

But when i try to create any report in Workspace, i get following error

1626704_pastedImage_0.png

Also, i tried checking my report suite settings, where it says "Activation: Pending" as seen below

1626705_pastedImage_1.png

Please help me understand what these errors are, what is Activation: pending and how can i solve for it.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The best way I think is going to be creating a ticket with customer care. Adobe Analytics Learn & Support has some resources you can use to get in touch with them.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you provide the report suite ID? I'll check up on it.

Level 2

Hi Gigazelle

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, i cannot share my reportsuite id here, as it contains name of my client.

Is there any other way i can share it with you or something that i can look into at my end.

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The best way I think is going to be creating a ticket with customer care. Adobe Analytics Learn & Support has some resources you can use to get in touch with them.