Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Suite processing - s_code vs Launch

Level 2

We are in the process of upgrading our sites from using s_code to Launch. Just verifying that the Report Suite settings such as processing rules, marketing channel setup, and classification hierarchies will continue to work as they currently do. 

They should still be invoked no matter whether I'm sending an s_hit or a Launch beacon - assuming, of course, that I'm sending matching data in for items like Page and s.Campaign.

That's right, right? Any suggestions as to what else to look out for?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @jcaponi ,

@srola is correct. Report suite settings are independent of the Analytics implementation method. The settings are applied during processing of a Hit while the implementation method takes care of the Hit before it hits our processing servers.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

HI there,

Upgrading the code version wont have any impact on your Report Suite configuration. Do ensure that you have your tags setup correctly. I dont see any problems.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @jcaponi ,

@srola is correct. Report suite settings are independent of the Analytics implementation method. The settings are applied during processing of a Hit while the implementation method takes care of the Hit before it hits our processing servers.

Thanks!