Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report Suite Active or Inactive

Level 2

Is is possible to determine a report suite active or not, with the passage of time we have too many report suites now, is there any place in adobe analytics where we can see what all report suites are active.?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am assuming you have an admin login that administers all report suites?

If yes then use the  server calls reporting, you can then quickly see all reports suites levels of use. weed out the ones not used..(no traffic)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

If you use your server call reporting you can get a detailed monthly analysis and activity on all your report suites traffic.

Then just see by month which ones get no traffic.

regards.

Level 2

We have more than 200 report suites , is it possible to know which report suite is active which is not by easy methods or do we have to go to each and every report suite to confirm that by looking at the reports.?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am assuming you have an admin login that administers all report suites?

If yes then use the  server calls reporting, you can then quickly see all reports suites levels of use. weed out the ones not used..(no traffic)

Level 2

Thank you very much , this was really helpful.