Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder

Level 2

Hi,

I am using report builder and creating a request, but i am not finding all the base reports in in Report Suite, Can you please tell me how can I get all the base reports.

Attached is the screen grab.

Thanks,

Aparna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Aparna,

Thank you for writing back to us.

It doesn't seem to be a common issue. A good practice I would recommend is to lock a ticket with the Client Care team and contact them. They can help you to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Aparna,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

I would request you to please sign out and sign in again and see if it is loading all the reports under that particular Report Suite and close excel as well before you sign in again. Also could you please let me know whether you were able to see all the reports under that Report Suite earlier?

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Shekar,

Thank you!

I tried sign out and signing in again but its not helping. I can see all the reports under the report suite in Omniture but not in the request which i am creating in Report builder Add ins.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Aparna,

Thank you for writing back to us.

It doesn't seem to be a common issue. A good practice I would recommend is to lock a ticket with the Client Care team and contact them. They can help you to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks!