Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Report builder - System level error (method to authendicate)

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am getting the following error message in the past 3 days. Anyone familiar with it or have any ideas on fixing it?

2020-04-20_14h32_58 System error msg.png

Lena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @lena-baresquare ,

The first step towards troubleshooting this would be to check the Report Builder version, and try upgrading the latest version by downloading it from Tools -> Report Builder in the Analytics UI. Please try using the appropriate user account to access Report Builder (the same user account that is being used to login to Experience Cloud and Adobe Analytics).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @lena-baresquare ,

The first step towards troubleshooting this would be to check the Report Builder version, and try upgrading the latest version by downloading it from Tools -> Report Builder in the Analytics UI. Please try using the appropriate user account to access Report Builder (the same user account that is being used to login to Experience Cloud and Adobe Analytics).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!