Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder - Scheduler

Level 2

Hi,

I have noticed that the Scheduler function in Report Builder is no longer sending out scheduled reports. Nothing has changed in the scheduled reports, one day they just stopped working! First I checked the reports did not have an end date, which they didn't. I then tried removing them completely and re-adding them to the Scheduler. But still no reports are being sent. Has anyone had any similar problems or are there any issues with file types that anyone has found? To repeat, nothing changed our end, one day they just stopped working.

I am using version v5.1.23.0 Report Builder.

Many thanks

Gary

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks for the information Gary! 

I can think of two reasons right now. 

1. Maintenance was carried out on 5/27 which might have led your reports failing. You can check the status at - http://status.adobe.com/

2. Your organizations internal firewall maybe filtering out the emails or sending them to junk. You might want to ensure that once.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

TM

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Gary,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Could you give me some more information so I could analyze what might be going wrong. 

Are you sending the reports via email or FTP? What is the approx size of your report (MB) ? and are u having a long request queue? Does the schedule manager shows reports as delivered?

I'll be glad if you could share this information.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

Yep sure - the reports are scheduled to send via email. The reports are only a few hundred kb each. The schedule manager shows these as 'Status : sent'. The reports are excel based but are being sent as pdfs.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 10

Thanks for the information Gary! 

I can think of two reasons right now. 

1. Maintenance was carried out on 5/27 which might have led your reports failing. You can check the status at - http://status.adobe.com/

2. Your organizations internal firewall maybe filtering out the emails or sending them to junk. You might want to ensure that once.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

That's great, I will check on those points

Thanks!