Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder Not working

Level 1

I just installed Report builder, I am trying to sign in but every attempt has failed. I am using the same credential that I would use to sign into my Analytics account and everything has failed. Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mark,

There are some ongoing performance issues in Analytics which might be the reason provided your credentials are correct. Keep checking status.adobe.com for that. Also, ensure your report builder bit version matches the excel bit version and you are using the correct login method (standard/single sign-on).

Hope that helps.

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Mark,

There are some ongoing performance issues in Analytics which might be the reason provided your credentials are correct. Keep checking status.adobe.com for that. Also, ensure your report builder bit version matches the excel bit version and you are using the correct login method (standard/single sign-on).

Hope that helps.

TM