Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Replicating Ad-hoc Analysis Reports through Raw Data feed Columns

Level 1

How can we replicate dimension Entry Page Visits using Raw Data Feeds? I used column 'visits_start_pagname', but then also the entry visits do not sum up to what we see in the adobe analytics reporting interface.Adobe Analytics Analytics - Questions

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Starting with visit_start_pagename should be the right place to start. I believe you'll need to take into account, exclude_hit, page_event, and possible another column or two. I am not sure I remember ever doing this specific comparison; I think I would have to have an example of a days worth of data for a report suite and run some test to see exactly what is needed to get the query to pull Entires from raw data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Starting with visit_start_pagename should be the right place to start. I believe you'll need to take into account, exclude_hit, page_event, and possible another column or two. I am not sure I remember ever doing this specific comparison; I think I would have to have an example of a days worth of data for a report suite and run some test to see exactly what is needed to get the query to pull Entires from raw data.

Level 2
Was this ever figured out? I am trying to recreate the Previous Page report with the raw data, but `visit_page_num` isn't enough to label the same number of hits as Reports does. The raw data is coming back less than the Previous Page report, and I'm not sure what else to use to include the missing hits.