Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Regarding AA Workspace weekly scheduling

Level 1

Hi, I have a workspace & date is rolling seven days. I need report every Monday for previous Sun to Sat.

Doing it for first time, after going through documentation.

Dont understand what Day of week means? Need help if i have set it up correctly.

krp328603_0-1712331801795.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We do the same thing with scheduling. Generally do somewhere around 10am on Sunday for the previous week or sometimes Monday at 2am. We generally do this to avoid the times adobe servers are being over taxed on Monday mornings.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

In this case the day of week is the day that the report will be sent. Based on what you described, you would want to set that as Monday.

As it stands right now, based on your screenshot it is going to send the report every week on Sunday at 9am, starting on Apr 8th, and will continue until April 5, 2025. 

When we used to schedule our Monday reports we would send them out at like 6 or 7 am, that way they're there if people got in early and wanted to look at them right away, but it's still well after midnight so there isn't a risk of missing some of the data from Sunday night. But the time is personal preference, whatever works for your stakeholders is what you should do.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

We do the same thing with scheduling. Generally do somewhere around 10am on Sunday for the previous week or sometimes Monday at 2am. We generally do this to avoid the times adobe servers are being over taxed on Monday mornings.

Level 10

The Day refers to the Day the report should be sent. So if you want to send it Monday, set this to Monday.

You want the report dates to be the last 7 days but end on Sat. You could use a custom date range.

RobertBlakeley_0-1712340797391.png

The following should work but test it out. So if the report is sent out on April 8 (Monday), the calendar dates in the report would be March 31 through April 6.

RobertBlakeley_1-1712340835422.png

Level 1

Thank you all. I have changed date of the week to Monday. Will check if i get the automated email tomorrow and update.

Level 1

Hi All, i changed the day of week to Monday yesterday, but no email from Adobe with data... What could be the reason?

krp328603_0-1712554062143.png

Level 10

I do not see an issue with the set up pictured above. 9AM Monday is the scheduled time. It may kick off and arrive later. Also, where I am its not yet 8AM Monday. Other than that, check you spam filter?