Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Recover deleted web property in Launch

Level 2

Can we recover a web property which is deleted from Launch ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Pranithakat,

No options for now! Really sorry. I have raised this earlier to Customer Care and they have confirmed it.

By month, I would duplicate the properties at the least to have an idea on the components if there is any deletion by mistake. I know it is not the perfect way, but we need to live with that for now.

Also, check whether the same was raised as an IDEA in the forum, if not, please raise it.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Pranithakat,

No options for now! Really sorry. I have raised this earlier to Customer Care and they have confirmed it.

By month, I would duplicate the properties at the least to have an idea on the components if there is any deletion by mistake. I know it is not the perfect way, but we need to live with that for now.

Also, check whether the same was raised as an IDEA in the forum, if not, please raise it.

Community Advisor

Dear Pranithakat,

Great to hear. If your question is answered, can you mark the relevant correct answer and close the mail trail for everyone's use? Thanks much.

Level 2

Finally what I can conclude is this option is not for recovering deleted property but can be used to backup the implementation.