Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Question regarding fast changing Audiences and reporting

Level 1

I have a question about reporting based on audience qualification personalization in AJO.  We want to set up an email that will have content variations based on audiences.   I know there is this capability in the personalization aspect of AJO.  That being said, it is unclear how this would be reported.   If we create a report in CJA for that email, we could break that down by audience, but would that be the audience at the time they received the email, or is it based on the audience they are in currently?   Ultimate we just want to ensure we can see what content was shared to someone at the time of sending, but also don't want to create 40+ nodes with the same email just to see the different paths.  

1 Reply

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hey @TravisLu1 ! 

To my knowledge, depending on how you have structured your schema, it sounds like you'd need to have an "audience" tied to the offer itself & "audience" tied to the person.  You could then have reporting based on the audience tied to the email rather than the audience which sounds like it could change based on other interactions.  

I have not worked with this in AJO, so it might be worthwhile to pose the question in the AJO community for how reporting on decision offering is configured OOTB if that is something that needs to be set-up for support in CJA on impression of the decision offer being shown.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/journey-optimizer/using/decisioning/offer-decisioning/get... 

Thanks,

Andy