Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Query on creating alerts

Level 2

Hi, 

I have a query related to creating alerts on the analytics workspace.

So the process i followed to create an alert is :

1. Created a dashboard in the workspace

2. Then selected the rows and columns i wanted to create alerts for

3. After selection it took me to the alerts page, where i can put the condition.

4. and add the details of the recipients, granularity and then save

5. Next day i got the alert to my inbox, but when i click on the analyze button mentioned in the email, it dont take me to the dashboard i have created instead it navigated to the workspace with visualization in which i dont have the clear information.

Please guide me through the steps.

Thanks,

Udaya

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You aren't really creating an alert to your Workspace... the "create alert from selection" is just a tool to help build an alert easier... but the Alert is its own separate item.

You could maybe create an Idea (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/idb-p/adobe-analytics-ideas) to make some sort of automatic link for more information to Workspaces for more information..Or maybe for now get the "share link" for your workspace and add it to the description on your alert so that you can get to your Workspace easier?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You aren't really creating an alert to your Workspace... the "create alert from selection" is just a tool to help build an alert easier... but the Alert is its own separate item.

You could maybe create an Idea (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/idb-p/adobe-analytics-ideas) to make some sort of automatic link for more information to Workspaces for more information..Or maybe for now get the "share link" for your workspace and add it to the description on your alert so that you can get to your Workspace easier?