Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pulling a log of all Data Warehouse pulls

Level 2

I'm the org/system admin for Adobe Analytics for our organization. I was asked to provide a log of all data warehouse pulls for our company in the past year - I reviewed the logs function in AA and it appears the option/filter for Data Warehouse specifically is not available. 

Is there a way to do this myself or will I need to get it directly from Adobe Client Care? Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi there,

Depending on what you are looking for this can be done quite easily. In the Logs section search for "Datawarehouse" in the event section:

David-123_0-1612427482133.png

For for scheduled daily reports (not the adhoc pulls), this will only show the date that the report was first created (e.g. not a row for every day). If you wish to see that you need to look inside dataware.

Thanks

Dave

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi there,

Depending on what you are looking for this can be done quite easily. In the Logs section search for "Datawarehouse" in the event section:

David-123_0-1612427482133.png

For for scheduled daily reports (not the adhoc pulls), this will only show the date that the report was first created (e.g. not a row for every day). If you wish to see that you need to look inside dataware.

Thanks

Dave