Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Publishing Widgets not working - "This report has not been configured"

Level 1

There were many Adobe updates and changes this past weekend. Since this past weekend the Adobe Marketing Cloud > Reports & Analytics > Admin Tools > Publishing Widgets set up in Adobe are failing to send data to the pages. Usual troubleshooting has taken place - code replaced, re-saved, cookies cleared - these actions usually work whenever there is an interruption in the data feed. Is this occurring to anybody else?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yep, definitely a bug. Found the bug ID that was reported to engineering; they have a fix for it which will go live during our next maintenance release on the 22nd.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

You know, I was going to chalk this one up to post-release issues, but my personal testing site has publishing widgets and they look like they broke this last week as well. Let me see what might have happened to them.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yep, definitely a bug. Found the bug ID that was reported to engineering; they have a fix for it which will go live during our next maintenance release on the 22nd.