Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Problem accessing/using Omniture through Ebay

Level 1

Hello,

When selling on Ebay, Ebay provide you with a Traffic Report tool. It tells you how many people visit your Shop, where they spend their time, and how they find your listings. However, myself and a number of ebay users are experiencing the same problem. When you click the Traffic Report link it takes you to a page that says 'Omniture Authorization Error'.

I have contacted ebay support on numerous occasions and after many hours looking at the problem their end they have all come to the same conclusion and told me to contact Omniture directly as it is a problem with Omniture.

If anyone can help with this issue it would be greatly appreciated by myself, my business and many other users on Ebay. My ebay username is spec.veneers and I am not the only one experiencing this issue.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

eBay Stores follow a slightly different procedure than other customers. Here's what you'll want to do:

Send an email to ebaystores@omniture.com containing the following information. Spelling and case are important.

1. Email address
  2. eBay username
  3. eBay Store name (URL is useful as well)
  4. eBay Store level
  5. eBay Store location (such as ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, etc.)
  6. Your question/issue

​The more information that is provided in this email, the better the receiving agent can assist you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 8

Hi Adam,

I would recommend you have Ebay contact us through the correct channel in regards to this request. There are a lot of details involved which may be confusing to an end user like you(basically people who are not a direct customer of Adobe Analytics earlier known and Omniture Site Catalyst) and I wouldn't want to give you false promises of correcting this problem or overburden you with queries that are not relevant to you. I hope you'd understand.

Thanks

Nikhil

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

eBay Stores follow a slightly different procedure than other customers. Here's what you'll want to do:

Send an email to ebaystores@omniture.com containing the following information. Spelling and case are important.

1. Email address
  2. eBay username
  3. eBay Store name (URL is useful as well)
  4. eBay Store level
  5. eBay Store location (such as ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, etc.)
  6. Your question/issue

​The more information that is provided in this email, the better the receiving agent can assist you.