Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Prop reports with event metrics

Level 8

Hello Adobe Community !

I have a question on something I still don't really get.

I have this prop report, on a given prop value I was testing, ltet's sayt prop17 = "ABC".

On my web page, this value comes with a generic clic event, event10, which is trigered via an Adobe Click Event.

My issue is that if I put the metric event 10 on my prop17="ABC" report, I get 6 events, even though I though I would get just one. Is it that the other 5 events where trigered on the same visit ? I just get 1 visit for that report, which is correct because I was the only one testing this.

Cheers to the Adobe Community!

Mario

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Can you check if implementation is fine with respect to value shown in debugger for your click event event10, how it's being set? Setting events: event10=6 will raise count of event10 by 6.

Did you clicked more links in the visit which could have triggered both prop17 = "ABC" and event10 in analytics tracking request?

You can give it a re-try, check on above two points & the reports.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Can you check if implementation is fine with respect to value shown in debugger for your click event event10, how it's being set? Setting events: event10=6 will raise count of event10 by 6.

Did you clicked more links in the visit which could have triggered both prop17 = "ABC" and event10 in analytics tracking request?

You can give it a re-try, check on above two points & the reports.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.