Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Product Cart Addition Sequence

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what products on our site are added first, second, third, and so on. I've tried multiple ways to create a sequence segment but have had no luck. Is there any other way I can see this data or get to it?

This scenario is for when an Easter item is added to cart first then within the same visit another cart addition exists but it's not related to an Easter item.

Current Segment: 

1. Cart Addition exists & category = easter

then within 1 visit

2. Cart Addition exists & Exclude category = easter

Any help is much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Have you tried using a flow diagram? Adding your Cart Addition Metric and Product Dimensions?

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1680150342679.png

I am using product, but you could easily add category into the flow:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1680150513851.png

Then you can filter the first column to a specific value, there is a filter option that you could filter to "easter"

Jennifer_Dungan_2-1680150635429.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Have you tried using a flow diagram? Adding your Cart Addition Metric and Product Dimensions?

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1680150342679.png

I am using product, but you could easily add category into the flow:

Jennifer_Dungan_1-1680150513851.png

Then you can filter the first column to a specific value, there is a filter option that you could filter to "easter"

Jennifer_Dungan_2-1680150635429.png

Level 2

Thank You! This was a great workaround to use while dev work is in progress to eventually track this on the back end.

Thanks again,

Hugo