Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Does Adobe analytics still work on website?

Level 1

Hi, 

Could someone please guide me if adobe analytics still works? how can I integrate adobe analytics on my website

Thanks.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I'm not sure what you mean by "if adobe analytics still works?", Adobe is still probably the leading Web Analytics software out there... (despite Google Analytics being free, to coin a friend, GA is more of a Web Reporting Tool... AA is an actual Analytics tool).

I assume you have purchased a plan with Adobe, your CSM should be able to help get you started with all the access you will need.

If you have access and need a place to start, @FrederikWerner's "Implementing Adobe Analytics in under 10 mins" is a great introduction to the basics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRi3WdwkA3g 

Without knowing where you are in the process, I am unsure where to start helping you...

Do you have specific questions that we can answer?