Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Power BI - Adobe Analytics Connection

Level 2

When trying to refresh all of my datasets in a Power BI report this morning (3/30) I was asked to authenticate, which usually does not happen. When I entered in my credentials I was greeted with the message: 

chrisl32209189_0-1617128099770.png

I have been using this connection for the better part of 2 years without issue until today. Anyone run into this same issue and find a solution?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Ended up getting this resolved after migrating to Windows 11 and updating to the current version of PBI desktop. The issue stemmed from Adobe adjusting something in the connection which the older version of PBI I was running was not compatible. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

Try to delete your credentials in the global settings and start over. 

But it looks like PowerBI thinks that you are trying to get access to somehing you should't. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Ended up getting this resolved after migrating to Windows 11 and updating to the current version of PBI desktop. The issue stemmed from Adobe adjusting something in the connection which the older version of PBI I was running was not compatible.